Thursday, February 24, 2011

Flowery things and spring is coming!

Recently I've found a new thrift store in the city that I had to dig my way through, which was an awesome experience and I can't wait to go back. Bought some new spring attire that I also can't wait to wear. Here are some new inspirational things I've been staring at for the past week!

I got a robe kindof like this one but a little more silky and golden girls...photos to come soon!


Perfect 90's outfit!

Gotta get a pair of boy jeans and some awesome stringy platforms.

A future hair-day.

The fluffiest of hairstyles...The top left is my favorite.

Just an awesome look all together. 

SKELETON SWEATER!

Making a pair of these this week.

What an awesome dress.

Really into this ridiculous robe thing.

Skirt.


Yellow Pants


Agh EVERYTHING IS WONDERFUL!!

60's dresses making a comeback. Plus pastels. I love that she's green.





Have yet to pull of the black lipstick thing.




I always love her looks.

So many awesome floral things happening lately.

Should I start wearing veils??

New visual food 4 thought. Spring will be wonderful.Let's get dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment