Friday, April 8, 2011

Making the best of T-shirt season!

Since I'm hopelessly devoted to all things grunge, I've been keeping an eye out for funky t-shirts and how they combine with grunge wear. Here are some things I've found and loved.

Harley shirts are always classically awesome. Actually I'm wearing one now! They're usually pretty interesting and have fun phrases on them. Mine says "forever wild"

The Talking Heads!

You can find a mock Guns N' Roses T-shirt at H&M for $17!



Jessica Stam has been my favorite model since I was 15 or so.  I love the way she wears things and I was so psyched to see her in Nirvana Tees and grungy clothes.

Like this MJ shirt which I actually have!

The motorcycle tank top is also awesome but here I love it with the super ripped up jeans.


Nirvana always had the best T-Shirts!

This T-Shirt from The Black Dahlia Murder is one of my favorites I've gotten lately. Decided to put some holes in it and make it look extra grungy.

This Led Zeppelin shirt is my boyfriend's but I love it a lot so I wear it all the time. 
My roommate gave me this T-shirt from his high school punk rock years which says "Strangers have the best candy" in drippy red blood letters.

My favorite things about T-shirts are the funky retro designs and awesome color schemes but I also love cool cuts into the fabric that make them look really badass.
My favorite is this one where you get to expose your cute/ modely shoulders if you have them...

This is something I'd love to attempt sometime soon!

As well as this! 
Can't wait for summer and the creation of new practical/ impractical things!


1 comment:

  1. http://www.alittlebitofcheek.com.au/store/pc/Amplified-Kids-Guns-N-Roses-Drum-Logo-T-shirt-3p3141.htm

    ReplyDelete